Universal Precaution Compliance Kit
ODC & OSHA recommended Personal Protection against HIV (Aids) & HBV (Hepatitis B)
For use on spilled bodily fluids such as blood, urine, vomit and feces
Directions for use:
1. Put on appropriate protective Gown and mask with eye shield. Cover hand and gown ends with latex gloves.
2. Place absorbent towel on spill and allow time for total absorption, repeat if needed. Place used towels in red biohazard waste bag.
3. Disinfect affected surface area with some sanitizing gel, do not use all. Follow with a liquid disinfectant for large areas.
4. With exposed area disinfected, place all contaminated materials (gown/gloves) in biohazard wast bag, seal and dispose in compliance with waste policies.
5. Place the remaining sanitizing gel on hands and rub well. Hands should be washed with antimicrobial soap and running water as soon as possible.
The Universal Precaution Kit Contains:
- Isolation Gown
- Surgical mask w/Eyeshield
- Latex Gloves
- Absorbent Disposable Towels
- Red Biohazard Waste Bag
- Twist Tie